It seems like winter is never going to end and global warming is a joke, but I know many of you will be heading south for spring break and for the rest of us who aren’t, summer is just around the corner. To be swim suit ready, and just feel better overall I would like to share 5 things you should start doing right now over the next 28 days.
1. Eliminate all soda, juice, sugared coffee, and alcohol… You should immediately see yourself losing weight and retaining less water.
2. Strength train intensely 3-4 times per week. This will boost your metabolism and start reshaping and toning the body. Arms are usually the first to notice a positive change.
3. Try reducing or eliminating gluten and dairy and see how you feel. Many times you might have issues with these two and not even know it.
4. Do 10-20 minutes of burst training 2X per week. Short 10-60 seconds of all out intensity followed by 20-120 seconds of rest will increase your cardio like no other and shoot your metabolism into overdrive.
5. Find at least two other accountability partners that are committed to making sure you follow through on your promises to yourself.
6. (BONUS) Write in a gratitude journal each night things that you are grateful for. This will calm you down, help you sleep better, and reduce cortisol levels. It should also help you stay more positive and optimistic.
If you do these 6 things over the next 28 days, I can pretty much guarantee you will lose about 8-10 lbs (if you have weight to lose), you will sleep better, your energy will be off the charts, your fitness level will increase, and your clothes will feel baggy. Please let me know if you are committed to trying this out.
(Non-Madison Residents, skip down to the bottom)
If you want help in the month of March, my team has decided to re-launch our successful 28 Day Skinny Jean Challenge. This challenge will provide you with our #1 tested 14 Day Fat Flush eating plan created by Tracie Fountain, our rock star nutrition expert, and combine that with unlimited access to all of our fitness classes and locations in Madison.
We are asking everyone who joins to commit to working out at least 3X/week and ideally, doing something that will make you sweat 5X/week. We also want to make this an easy financial decision, so this special is available to anyone who is brand new to our program or hasn’t been a member for at least 6 months. The investment in this program is just $25/week (for 4 weeks). You will only be charged $25 once per week, for the 4 weeks. This 4 week program launches on March 1st with a kick-off meeting I will lead at 9AM at the Fit Moms Transformation Center at 202 South Gammon Road. At this launch meeting we will perform some pretests, get your measurements, and give you more details about the eating plan and workouts.
This popular program will be open to the first 15 people who sign up. If you can’t make it to the first intro session on March 1st, this is not a deal breaker – we will give you a video of the pretests and measurements you can do on your own. If you are a current member of our programs and haven’t received the 14 Day Fat Flush just shoot me an email and I will send that to you for free.
How you look, and more importantly, how you feel, going into this spring and summer, will depend on what you do RIGHT NOW. If this 28 day program doesn’t interest you, that’s okay, but I urge you to go find something NOW that you can connect with and commit to that will lead you to your best self. Click here to reserve one of the (15 spots) 7 spots remaining
When you join I am going to throw in a FREE copy of my book Fit Moms For Life: How to Have Endless Energy To Outplay Your Kids. ($19.99 value). You will also receive 7 home workouts you can do if you can’t make it everyday. Don’t forget you will also receive the menu plan with all the tasty recipes. Click here to start MY transformation
We don’t want to leave our friends outside of Madison just hanging, so in a couple weeks we are launching a virtual FM4L Six Week Challenge group, so you get tons of support plus the entire 6 Week Transformation Kit. ->-> Click here to start my transformation <-<
I know starting something new can be incredibly scary, but I want to assure you each and every “family member” who you will meet was once in your spot and is there to support and encourage you, because they remember what their first day was like too. If you have any questions that you want us to call you about our number is 1-855-Fit-Moms (348-6667).