“My joints are sore again Dustin,” one of my newer clients recently told me. I asked her why. “Because I went on a week’s vacation and I didn’t bring the Fit Moms Hydrolyzed Collagen with me.” I don’t blame her for not bringing it through TSA security; it is a white powdery substance so maybe it looks very similar to cocaine, not that I really know what cocaine looks like in real life.
Today, I want to share with you a tasty recipe that includes my favorite protein powder that keeps my inflammation and joint pain away. Most protein bars are disguised as candy bars. Making your own is the best way to ensure you have only natural ingredients. They aren’t as hard to make as you might think and store well all day for an on-the-go snack.
This recipe comes from our Fit Moms Hydrolyzed Cookbook, which you get FREE with the purchase of our collagen. ->-> Click here to order our hydrolyzed collagen on Amazon <-<-
Banana Almond Snack Balls (Makes 22-25)
- 2 medium bananas, peeled and broken into chunks
- 1/4 cup creamy roasted almond butter (unsweetened)
- 2 scoops Fit Moms hydrolyzed collagen
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins, dried currants, or dried blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a food processor fitted with the steel blade or a blender, combine the bananas, almond butter, collagen, flaxseed, maple syrup, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Process until smooth. Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Stir in the almond flour and coconut to form a thick dough. Stir in the raisins.
- Using wet hands, roll the dough into 1 to 1-1/2 inch balls. Place the balls on the baking sheets. Bake for about 20 minutes until golden brown and firm to the touch. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freeze for longer storage.
Time is running out for our $5 off discount. ->-> Click here to order our hydrolyzed collagen on Amazon.<-<-