Erica Jones is a health food enthusiast, natural beauty guru and contributor to Fit Moms for Life.
I love a quick and delicious recipe when I can find one and this one I originally found on PaleoPlan.com.
I LOVE garlic, so whenever I get the chance I prefer to use it fresh instead of dried, which is the one change that I made to this recipe. Everything else is perfect as is! Hope you enjoy this as much as my family does!
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 4 sprigs of rosemary, fresh
- 4 slices of uncured turkey or beef bacon
*Note: If you use the beef bacon, I’d use 8 slices instead of 4. The beef bacon cooks down so much more than the turkey. This is the brand I use of turkey and beef bacon.
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and add the garlic, salt and pepper to a small bowl and mix.
- Divide the seasoning among the 4 chicken breasts and spread it across each one using your fingers or press it in with a fork.
- Lay 1 sprig of rosemary over each piece of chicken. Then gently wrap each breast with a strip of bacon.
- Transfer the chicken pieces to a baking dish and bake for 40 minutes or until juices run clear.