The 21 Day Challenge starts this coming Monday, and hundreds have already joined from around the world. But I know there are still some on the fence wanting to do it, but not having enough confidence in themselves to complete it.
In case you missed it here is the image with the challenge “rules.” Feel free to use this, post it to your Facebook page, and invite others to join.
21 Day Challenge rules
Top 10 reasons why you should join
1. It is FREE (or a very small fee if you want to attend our in-person workouts and/or receive access to workout videos and eating plans. CLICK HERE to learn more and sign up, we have 5 more spots available for our in-person sessions.
2. You will lose weight. This isn’t a calorie restriction plan or even a low sugar plan, but eating real food and cleansing your body of toxins will release your stored fat.
3. You will become smarter. The rules require you to read food labels, which is one of the best skills you can learn for your health.
4. It will positively affect your entire family. Maybe they don’t adhere to the entire challenge, but you doing it will rub off and they will start making changes too.
5. The is the fastest way I know to jumpstart progress after a crazy summer.
6. You won’t be doing it alone. As I mentioned, hundreds, if not thousands, are all doing it together and will support and encourage one another.
7. The challenge will dramatically improve your confidence. Maybe the thought of not drinking coffee for 21 days seems daunting, but once you achieve it, you will look back at it with pride and confidence, which will allow you to set even bigger goals.
8. You will have SO MUCH more energy. It might take up to the first week to experience this increase, but as your body releases the poison and toxins that have built up, and receives the proper nutrients, your body will feel dramatically different.
9. It is only 21 days. I am not asking you to do this for 365 days. It is my hope that you try out some new things and find the ones that work for you and discard the ones that don’t work.
10. It is fun! Each day we will have little daily challenges that you can participate in. And making drastic eating and exercise changes can open up new possibilities for you that are hard to envision now.
So if you have been on the fence, I want to get you off. It starts with just one click of the link below.