I hope that you will join the thousands of people around the world who are taking the 21 Day Clean Eating and Exercise Challenge! This email contains all of the details and information that you will need to join in. You can also find all of this information here: https://madisonbootcamps.com/21-day-content/
The next 21 days will be quite hard, but I know you can do it, and the feeling you are going to get at the end is going to be amazing. The challenge will officially start Sept 8th and end Sept 28th. You will need to do the fun 3 exercises in the pre-challenge fitness test before we start, and then do it again after the challenge is over to help measure and track your results.
As a reminder, the rules of the challenge are:
- No soda
- No soy
- No coffee
- No alcohol
- -No fast food
- 96 ounces of water/day (3 quarts)
- 6 or more servings of vegetables each day
- No fake sugars like sucralose and aspartame
- Write down 3 things you are thankful for each day
- 7 or more hours of sleep/night (or an additional nap)
- Complete 3-exercise pre and post-test (video included)
- No processed vegetable oils (canola, soybean, corn, palm)
- Participate in fun daily challenges like “do 100 squats today.”
- No food that has the word “enriched” in the first 3 three ingredients
- No fruit juice or other calorie filled drinks (unsweetened teas are ok)
- Exercise at least 14X (20 min/session and 8 weight session minimum)
- No processed corn products (high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, etc)
We have also created a daily calendar for you to follow. Click here to download the calendar, print it off and attempt to do the daily challenges. (Right-click on the link and select “Save Link As” if you have any difficulty with the download.)
At any time, if you want to join in one of our programs that give you access to a supportive online community, workouts, eating plans, etc that will help you make more progress more easily, we’d love to have you join us.
Those outside of the Madison area can learn more about the Fit Moms for Life 6 Week Challenge here: www.fitmomsforlife.com/take_the_challenge.
If you are local, you can join our local programs during the challenge–learn more here: www.madisonbootcamps.com/21days.