The “self help” industry gets a bad rap by many people. One misconception that some have is that you have to be “messed up” or “broken” to attend a self-help type seminar or program. As someone who has attended dozens of these events, been on countless teleseminars and webinars, and listens to 8 podcasts on a regular basis, I have concluded that you don’t need to be messed up at all…
Most of the people who are signing up for these types of things are just looking for that extra edge in their life, they already have so much going for them. Another way of saying it, they are looking for a shortcut. I am not talking about taking a diet pill type shortcut. I mean learning from others mistakes so that you don’t have to go through them. I would like to provide you with the opportunity to take advantage of two shortcuts that will drastically help you become leaner and healthier. The first two are just for those local in Madison.
#1 I have asked Tracie my nutrition expert to give another free presentation at the Fit Moms Transformation Center at 6:30 pm on Monday January 6th. Click here to get your free ticket.
Title of Presentation… Is Gluten causing YOU weight loss resistance? I know…I know – You may be wondering what is up with all the gluten free diet information out there? You may be thinking…is this another fad? Join us on Monday, January 6th at 6:30 PM at the Transformation Center to learn from Tracie Fountain, MS why this specific food may be causing health issues in your body and even weight loss resistance. You will learn what gluten is, what foods contain it, how it affects the body and why it becoming a problem for many people.
This is a free event, but please consider bring a cash donation for the RIVER food pantry, so they can purchase fresh produce for their clients. Last time Tracie came we had 178 register for the event. Click here to RSVP before it sells out like last time
#2 Our very own “chef” will be putting on our first 4 part cooking bootcamp at the Fit Moms Transformation.
- Tired of restricting calories on one diet after the next?
- Ready to banish bloating, fatigue, mood swings, brain fog, and your muffin top for good?
- Eager to learn how to support your fitness goals with what’s on your plate?
- Searching for fast and easy recipes made with real, clean, gluten-free ingredients?
- Ready to commit to eating well and feeling fabulous for life?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then there’s no better time for you to join us for nutrition bootcamp! Over the course of the 4 week program, you’ll become equipped with the knowledge to use food as delicious fuel for your active lifestyle, one bite at a time. After 3 weeks of bootcamp, we’ll celebrate at our 4th meeting with a healthy food potluck for you and your friends and family!
Through each 75 minute meeting, you’ll discover that calories, fat grams, and fad diets are much less important than they’re made out to be. Optimal health and lasting weight loss hinge on maintaining a balanced nutrition plan that emphasizes real, whole, unprocessed foods.
What you’ll learn:
- Practical tips for constructing balanced meals and snacks to keep you lean and energized
- How to prepare fast and family-friendly recipes with demonstrations at each class
- Steps to take to overcome sugar and carb cravings for good
- How to read labels like a pro through hands-on practice in class
- Ideal portion sizes with visual aids to help the information stick
- The staple foods to always stock in your kitchen that support effortless weight loss
- The 10 health-boosting secrets to getting (and staying) lean
- All you need to know about eating a gluten-free and dairy-free diet
- Practical ways to eat healthfully while you’re on the go or traveling
You’ll also receive:
- 20+ flavorful and nutritious recipes (all gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and soy-free)
- List of foods to include and foods to avoid
- Weekly “homework” assignments and mini challenges to keep you on track
- 24/7 email access to Hallie for questions and support
And best of all, delicious food samples at every class! Sign up now and get started