Click here to read ->-> 5 Weight Loss Lies We Tell Ourself
Have you told yourself any of these lies? The sooner you can tell yourself the truth, the sooner you will become lighter, fitter, and healthier. Along with the lies we tell ourselves every so often we have a bad meal, skip a workout, have a negative thought, or snap at our kids, and then feel guilt or other negative thoughts that then can spiral into worse things. Avoid this by focusing on improvements. If you missed 5 workouts last month, try to miss 4 or less the next month. If you have been drinking three sodas a day, reduce it to two.
Start change by keeping it simple…
1. Do one thing slightly different today then you did yesterday to make today healthier.
2. When you go out to eat today, order water instead of a diet soda.
3. When you enter your building, take the stairs instead of the elevator.
4. When watching your favorite TV show tonight do 20 squats or pushups during each break.
5. Transformation starts with small changes. Don’t underestimate the small little decisions.
Find two things that you are going to tweak this weekend to make it a healthier weekend then the previous. Write them down, post to FB, and tell your friends. You will stay more accountable and you might just inspire someone else!
Read about Tiffany’s success story >>> TIFFANY