Want To Be a Contributor on My Blog?
When I was out in Las Vegas with my good fitness professional friends, I received an awesome idea that I NEED to implement right away.
My friend Yuri has allowed a select number of his clients/customers to write stories/articles on his blog. He told me the amount of amazing information that they have to share, increases the quality of the site and provides more value to everyone who reads it.
So here is the deal:
If you are someone who is taking part in one of my following programs (for at least 2 months): Fit Moms For Life, Fit Fun Bootcamps, MamaTone, Buns Guns Back and Shoulders DVD, The Ultimate Buddy Bootcamp DVDs, or One on One Phone Coaching, and you enjoy writing or have a message you want to share, you are eligible to be a contributor.
How does it work?
1. You will write a comment in the blog post saying why you would be a good contributor to the blog. (This doesn’t need to be more than a paragraph)
2. If you are the ones that I select, my assistants will send you an email with your username and password.
3. You will receive a screen capture video I did showing you exactly how you put a blog post up on my site and format it… It is SUPER easy and doesn’t take much time.
4. You will write the article, upload any pics you want (if any) and publish it.
You will be able to write about pretty much anything you want related to health, fitness, mindset, etc. I know many of you would love to write about your journey you are on with one of my programs and the successes and challenges you go through on a daily basis, this would be a great topic!
I see this as your platform to share with those you love and interact with on a regular basis to help them along in the journey towards health.
You can write as many or as few articles as you would like, the only thing is they have to be CONTENT rich, meaning tips and tricks that are working well for you.
I will have the right to take down any posts that I don’t think are good or appropriate.
How does is benefit you?
1. You will be able to tap into a network of over 5000 moms who will help keep you accountable.
2. You will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are making a difference.
3. Your information has the potential to change a person’s life.
4. Writing out what is inside of you can be a powerful way of releasing thoughts and ideas that will create massive action in your own life.
5. You are at the forefront and beginning of what I believe is going to be a massive movement of moms committing to put their health and well being ahead of everyone else, in order to be the best person possible.
6. It is really fun!
You DON’T need to be a great writer (this should be obvious by level of writing skills). Thank you in advance for your willingness to do this. I am going to cap it at a certain amount, so if this is something you are interested in, you need to act fast and put your name and email in the box.